When any of your friends or family member get a job, you have to congratulate them. Today we are guiding ‘How Do You Congratulate Someone on a New Job Via Email?’ in this article. In a congratulatory email, you have to wish them all the best for the job and congratulate them on their good achievement.
How Do You Congratulate Someone on a New Job Via Email?
Here are some sample wordings that you can use to congratulate someone on their new job. We hope you will find them useful:
- Congratulations to my dear friend on your new job, may you find success and joy in the new workplace.
- Having a new job is tough, congratulations on getting your dream job. I hope you will get all the success and happiness in your new innings.
- The new job has come with new responsibilities and I know you are the one who can do anything needs to do, congratulations.
- Hey dear, congratulations on your new job, may you reach the peak of the position and get all the success possible.
- Congratulations to my dear friend on the new job and you are going to improve more and more, lots of good wishes.
- All the best to my best friend for the new job, congratulations.
- Hey, your new job is a dream job of mine, I am so glad to know that you got this, all the best.
How to Congratulate Someone on a New Job on LinkedIn?
If you are on the social media platform LinkedIn, then you are connected with many people who are getting new jobs regularly, because that place is all about jobs and careers. So here are some sample texts that you can use to congratulate someone on a new job on LinkedIn:
- Congratulation buddy, you have done such a wonderful job. I wish you all the best for the new job.
- You are a hard worker and you are going to get a quick promotion, all the best for the new job.
- Hey dear, all the best in your new job. I hope you will do great and achieve all the success and joy.
- Lots of good wishes and blessings for the new job, I know you worked very hard for that, congratulations.
Thanks for taking a look here at ‘How Do You Congratulate Someone on a New Job Via Email?’, we hope that you can use the idea from here.