Welcome to Best Wish Message, this is a very special post regarding Eid ul Fitr only. It is going to be a bit different than other posts on our blog. We usually share wishes and messages only, and we have already shared Eid Mubarak Wishes and Messages for Everyone. We have talked a lot about the celebration of Eid in this blog a lot. That’s why we thought to take a detailed look at Eid ul Fitr 2020. Here we will talk about Eid ul Fitr Time and Date, History, How to Celebrate, and some Facts. Basically this is a Question and Answer Post, I am sure you guys are going to enjoy it and will able to find lots of information.
Eid ul Fitr 2020 | Time and Date, Celebration, Facts and History
Eid ul Fitr Date: Date: Sat, May 23, 2020 – Sun, May 24, 2020
Celebrations: Eid prayers, charity, social gatherings, festive meals, gift-giving
Significance: The end of Ramadan fasting
Holiday: Yes, Religious Holiday.
The date of Eid ul Fitr depends on the Moon. It is not possible to assume the date before. But one thing is pretty sure that, there are only two dates, either the month of Ramadan becomes 29 days or 30 days, not more or less. According to this, the Eid ul Fitr is on 23rd May or 24th May.
No. No Eid date is confirmed. It totally depends on the moon. Because the month of Ramadan could be in 29 days or 30 days. The experts make decisions after seeing the moon.
Eid comes after the holy month of Ramadan. In that entire month, people worship Allah deeply and they keep fast for 30 or 29 days. This is a very valuable time for Muslims. After this month, they break their fasting and this Eid is basically a celebration for this. There are much more importance of Eid ul Fitr.
The main celebration lasts for three days. But most of the Muslim countries celebrate it till 3 or 4 days and keep the holiday at least 7 days. The celebration gets started after the final day of Ramadan.
Eid al Fitr is also known as Big Eid which is going to be celebrated this year in 23rd May or 24th May.
Yeah, tomorrow is Eid.
Let’s take a look at some facts on Eid ul Fitr.
1. It officially ends the fasting.
2. It is celebrated on different days in each year.
3. The meaning of this Eid is “Festival of Breaking the Fast.”
4. The day starts with a massive prayer in Eid gah or Mosque.
5. Everyone gets new clothes.
6. Kids get different types of gifts.
7. Girls put Mehendi or Henna on their hand in Chaand Raat.
8. The entire celebration lasts for three days.
Responding to Eid Mubarak is very easy. You need to tell ‘Khair Mubarak’, but most of the time people tell Eid Mubarak in reply. That is also a good thing. You can do that without any hesitation.
In India, 23rd or 24th May is Eid ul Fitr. If tomorrow is the date, then yes tomorrow is in India.
There are lots of importance of Eid ul Fitr. Let’s take a look.
1. This Eid comes after Ramadan.
2. Ramadan is a holy month when people keep fast.
3. This Eid is like a festival of breaking fast.
4. It has lots of religious values.
Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. As a Muslim you have to be obedient to fast in this month. The fasting has lots of good sides in our life. It is proved by the scientists that fasting helps to fight cancer.
No, it is not a federal public holiday in the United States. But there are lots of Islamic businesses and organizations that provide a break on this day.
Yes, everyone exchange gifts in Eid day. If you are going to celebrate the Eid, then you need to get some gift for your friends and family and I am sure that you are going to have some gifts too.
This Eid comes right after the holy month of Ramadan, that’s why this Eid is very important. In the Ramadan, people fast for the entire month. Eid ul Fitr is a day to celebrate their fast breaking and it is considered as the biggest celebration in the Muslim world. It has so many religious values too.
The most common dress in Eid is Lehenga for girls. But in different types of countries, you will find different types of fashion. The boys love to wear Panjabi or Kurta. Both are popular Muslim wearing. The boys also wear a head cap in the time of Eid Prayer.
There are different types of Eid gift items. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Vehicle Toys
2. Radio Flyer Stroll & Trike
3. Salat Mat
5. Mini Scooter
6. Kids Vacuum
4. Mat for Prayer
It’s May 23, the Eid in the USA.
There are so many beautiful activities that people do in Eid ul Fitr. Let’s take a look.
1. People wake up early in the morning and take a bath.
2. This a celebration of Feasting and Decorating things.
3. People eat halal foods all day long.
4. People give gifts to each other.
5. Everyone go for Eid prayer in the mosque or Eid Gah.
6. It’s the best time for charity.
7. Giveaway new clothes.
8. Visit relatives and give them gifts, do the same for the kids too.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in Saudi Arabia will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in Pakistan will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in Bangladesh will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in UAE will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in England will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in Indonesia will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24.
Eid al-Fitr 2020 in Malaysia will begin on the evening of Saturday, May 23, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 24. The date is pretty much fixed for the country.
Yes, there is no problem to tell ‘Happy Eid’, most of the English speaking country is wishing Eid each other telling ‘Happy Eid’. That’s a modern and good way to wish anyone on this occasion. So you can say ‘Happy Eid’.
In a repond, I tell the same that they have said. Sometimes, I tell ‘Khair Mubarak’ too. You need to ask about him how is he doing, how is his family etc.
There is no specific way of it. I have seen most of the non-Muslims also tell ‘Eid Mubarak’ while they are responding to Eid’s wish. So if you are a non-Muslim person, then you can just tell ‘Happy Eid Mubarak’ in response to Eid Wish.
When someone tells me ‘Eid Mubarak’ I tell ‘Khair Mubarak’ in a reply. That’s the best way to reply to Eid wishes. Even you can tell the same words that someone else is saying. Make sure you have a natural smile on your face when you are greeting each other.
I hope you have found your desired information about Eid ul Fitr. If you still need to know more then you can ask us questions. We are available and we will get back to you with the proper answer. Thanks for reading this.
All Eid Wishes
- Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021 | Happy Eid Mubarak Messages
- Eid Mubarak Wishes for Husband | Happy Eid Messages to Husband
- Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends | Happy Eid Messages to Friends
- Eid Mubarak Wishes for Colleagues | Eid Messages for Coworkers in 2020
- Eid Mubarak Wishes for Girlfriend | Happy Eid Mubarak Messages to Her
- Eid Mubarak Return Wishes and Eid Reply Messages in 2020
- Eid Mubarak Wishes for Boyfriend | Romantic Eid Messages to Him
- Best Eid Mubarak WhatsApp and Facebook Status in 2020
- Eid Mubarak Love Wishes | Romantic Eid Messages for Lover 2020
- Eid ul Fitr in 2020 | Time, Date, History, Celebration and Facts
- Beautiful Images of Eid Mubarak | Eid Photo Gallery